Taking Care of Your Physical Body
It’s important to take care of your body so you can feel healthy. We now give advice from higher awareness.
- High Vibration Foods. Since everything is energy, it’s beneficial to keep your body light by consuming high vibration foods such as organic fruits and vegetables; dark leafy greens; herbs like cilantro, basil, mint, chives, dill; wild berries, blueberries, strawberries, blackberries; beans, legumes, nuts, seeds; clean water and bless your food with gratitude before you eat it. Foods to avoid are sugar – refined, white and other processed sugar; meat and animal products; fried and processed foods; excessive caffeine, alcohol; GMO and chemically treated ingredients; and water treated with chlorine and fluoride. Allow your inner peace to discern what to consume and develop healthy eating habits.
- Exercise your body so your energy can flow and does not get stagnant. This can be simple as walking in a park for an hour daily. Choose a workout that you enjoy.
- Clean your body regularly and have good hygiene.
- Get plenty of rest. Sleep for 7 to 8 hours each night. Take a nap during the day if you need it.
- When you feel physical pain, relax and meditate. Again, do deep breathing through your abdomen (long inhalations, long exhalations) and let yourself feel calm. If you go into fear or complaint mode, the pain will get stronger because you’re feeding the lower vibrations. Allow yourself to heal by being at peace with the physical pain. You don’t judge it, but have unconditional love for it. See your body being restored and repaired through your mind’s eye. Have a positive intention, but do it without expectation so you can relax throughout the whole process. When you have expectations and you don’t get what you want, you will start to get tense and feel bad. Therefore, remain non-judgmental so you can let yourself feel good. The more at ease you are with the discomfort, the less painful it becomes; thus, you allow your body to recover.
Of course, if your injury is life-threatening, please call an emergency service or see a doctor.
- If you need medication, try using herbal (plant based) medicine because it has less chemicals and side effects.
- Talk to your body cells. You can make this part of your meditation and scan every section of your body with your awareness. Focus and feel your feet. Relax and just be with your feet. Allow yourself to feel their vibration. Feel at ease and send loving thoughts; thus, you harmonize with them. Do this with every part of your body so none is neglected. Be in love with your anatomy and let your peaceful feeling heal your physical vehicle. Listen to what your body needs and always nourish it with healthy food and drinks to keep it vibrant.
- Have a positive attitude about illness. When you’re sick, you tend to feel irritated and unhappy. The negative emotions will make it difficult for you to heal since you’re dwelling in the lower frequencies. Hence, you need to relax mentally so you can feel good even though the body is sick. Your positive attitude (feeling at ease) will help you to recover quicker whereas feeling stressed will prolong your illness.
By taking care of your mind and body you’re on your way to feeling balanced energetically, emotionally and spiritually.